Saturday, April 27, 2013

Week 4 Reflection

Dear all,
I’m very appreciate all your comments. Thank you.
This week was given us for thinking and analysing different technology –enhanced study activities and then creating technology-enhanced lesson plan for our students. To say the truth I seldom write such a detail lesson plan, so it took me much time to create it according the template. And when I conducted a lesson, I felt myself very selfish having some technology alternative (in case things don't work as planned). I read participants’ posts about problems they faced and think that students are becoming lazy, don’t want to make any effort just to read or find some information, they need a “lesson candy” – something exiting and with good results. But “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them (Aristotle)”.A teacher with a new technology tool just can help, but students should work hard for improving their English. Are you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marina,

    I feel the same way as you do. Students in this age are surrounded by modern technology tools which are very useful for language learning.
    Still then, students need to be motivated and to keep practicing.

    As for me, catching up with the development of information technology is hard. Participating this course, however, I am beginning to feel that having web skills knowledge is very helpful in teaching.

    Sawako

    ReplyDelete