Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 5


This week I read  3 articles about alternative assessment, learning projects, rubrics and WebQuest.I very often listened this magic word - WebQuest. One of my colleague’ research is devoted using WebQuests in study proccess. But I can't  imagine what it is WebQuest. Now I' ve done my own WebQuest and it wasn't very difficult. May be my first WebQuest isn't very good and many things I took from another WebQuests, but it was exiting. Also I did my first rubrics and I was very nervous when it's appeared a window "You have 15 minutes to finish". I thought that my work wouldn't be saved. But everything was OK.

In Russia on the 5th of May is The Easter. So we cook Easter cakes, paint eggs and go to the church to bless these dishes.

We say in Russia - "Isus voskresse!"(Jesus was risen)/
And the answer - "Voistinu voskresse!"(Truly he was risen)
Happy Easter! 



2 comments:

  1. Hello Marina,

    I also knew what a WebQuest is, but I never created my own one. Therefore, this week was quite enlightening for me. I realized that every teacher can create her own WebQuest. I checked your WebQuest: Practical Use of Mathematics in our Life. I think the topic you've chosen is really interesting. I also liked the tasks you created. However, the links you provided didn't work for some reason.

    Anyway, congratulations on creating your first WebQuest!

    Happy Easter!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marina,

    Happy Easter!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete