Saturday, May 25, 2013

Week 8


Hello everyone,

I feel myself tied, but satisfied after this week .I’ve known about new  tools and on-line instruments.I created  my own Wiki in spite of new version on Google. It is quite different from the previous version. But  I’ve managed and I feel  that I am becoming more selfish and experienced in work with on- line tools and instruments.
I’ve written the draft of my project and checked the draft plan of my partner.
Writing project took me  much time , but I think there are  a lot for reworking.It is the end of the course and I very sorry to finish, because I’ve just began to understand the whole opportunities of internet resources for teaching.See you .Buy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marina,

    I have similar feelings about Week 8. It was indeed one of the most fruitful weeks in terms of how much we all have accomplished.

    Congratulations on creating your class Wiki! Although I have created a Nicenet class, I think a Wiki is what I also need.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marina and Anna. I also share your same thoughts about this last week we had. It is amazing to see how much we have learned in such a shor period of time. Unfortunately, as Marina mentioned, we are about to finish this amazing course. I hope you may have a wonderful 9th week.
    Roberto

    ReplyDelete