Hello everyone!
The
course is well-composed. There are a lot of useful materials on the course
website, but unfortunately I haven’t enough time to study all materials
carefully. It’s unusual for me to study on-line. I thought that it’s easier
than face-to-face learning, but I was mistaken. It is very difficult to manage
your time and to explain my family that I need evening time for learning. I have
some problems with making my blog – Internet Explore interrupted the connection every time when I tried to write my post. But I was happy to all my small victories: participating
in class discussions and making my own blog. Thank you very much for clear
instructions.
This is my first time learning on line 100 per cent. It is very interesting for me as this is a kind of refreshing course what I did earlier during my master programme in 2006.
ReplyDeleteI could still recall at that time that broadband service was not widely available such as now. We felt frustrated. This is because whenever and whatever we typed, we tried to post online disappeared due to the error in internet connection.Well. I am reminded, Prof Raja Maznah (University of Malaya) once said, "we need to plan for alternative just in case technology fails us."
Wong Lai Leng
Malaysia
Hello Marina,
ReplyDeleteI can identify with what you wrote about studying on-line. Time is always an issue, but when doing an on-line course, time is the key to success.
Anna
There are several myths about online learning. Two of them that I've proved wrong are that online learning is easier and that you can easily handle your time. Online learning requires a lot of time and commitment to have a successful course.
DeleteIf you're having connectivity problems do as Monika said, prepare your post on a word document. And if Internet Explorer is giving you troubles, download Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are great browsers and faster than Explorer.
Hello Marina,
ReplyDeleteI would suggest that you prepare what you want to write on you blog in your Word processor and save it there first. Then when your connection works, just paste it to your post and save. Later on you may edit what you have written so it looks as you wish.
Time is precious to all of us so we are trying to do our best to manage it.
Monika
Hello Marina,
ReplyDeleteI grew up by the sea, too (the Pacific Ocean). You have discovered the secret of successful online learning--time management. It is challenging, isn't it?
As a teacher, I think you are a magician! Teachers create magic in their classrooms, every day.
Donna
What a beautiful profile description!
ReplyDelete